ở về một phía, một bên
một bên, đơn phương
unilateral contract → hợp đồng ràng buộc một bên
unilateral repudiation of a treaty → sự đơn phương xoá bỏ một hiệp ước
(thống kê) một phía
Các câu ví dụ:
1. The status of the city must be decided through negotiations and "not by the unilateral decision of a third country that would bring us back a century," said French Ambassador Francois Delattre.
2. Photo: Quy Doan "Vietnam strongly objects and requests China to cancel its drilling plans, immediately withdraw the HD 981 rig from the area and not take any unilateral action to further complicate the situation," the spokesman said.
3. still has unilateral arms embargoes against some countries.
4. Earlier, on Tuesday, India held an informal WTO meeting with nearly 50 countries in New Delhi, where they warned of a serious threat to the WTO from unilateral trade actions.
5. Speaking at the regional World Economic Forum in Hanoi, Vietnam, China's Vice Premier Hu Chunhua said the Southeast Asian countries must support multiculturalism and reject unilateral trade policies.
Xem tất cả câu ví dụ về unilateral /'ju:ni'lætərəl/
Tin tức liên quan
Vietnam’s Foreign Ministry spokesman Le Hai Binh has voiced strong protest over China's fishing ban in the East Sea.