ngoại động từridded, rid; rid
(+ of) giải thoát (cho ai khỏi...)
to rid oneself of debt → thoát khỏi nợ nần, giũ sạch nợ nần
to get rid of someone (something) → tống khứ được ai (cái gì) đi
article hard to get rid of → món hàng khó tiêu thụ, món hàng khó bán
Các câu ví dụ:
1. " The trays with ant eggs are sieved to get rid of dried leaves and other stuff.
2. “We hired a dumpster to get rid of the debris.
3. “And from that point on, they won't get rid of me, nor should they get rid of anyone.
4. Mobile subscribers in Vietnam are objecting to a government regulation which requires them to provide a portrait photo of themselves when they register with a provider to clarify their personal information in an effort to get rid of spam messages.
5. It will conflict with certain individuals and interest groups, but I am determined to get rid of these [parking lots] today," Hai said on Thursday.
Xem tất cả câu ví dụ về rid /rid/
Tin tức liên quan
Venezuela's President Nicolas Maduro insisted on Thursday his opponents would fail in a new push to oust him this year and end 17 years of socialist rule in the OPEC nation.