Các câu ví dụ:
1. A stall at 45 Bui Thi Xuan Street in District 1 is being hailed for its small-sized banh mi, an icon of Vietnamese street cuisine.
2. A palm-sized banh mi in Saigon.
3. The tamarind-flavored grilled beef roll is one kind of filling for the banh mi.
4. Photo by Duong Nhu Y Banh mi chao (bread served in a pan) At a cost of VND30,000, a serving of banh mi chao on Ham Long Street features bread, sausage, chips, pate, cucumber, carrot and parsley.
5. 7) you can buy one with all kinds of fillings at many sidewalk banh mi trolleys in the morning and shops on Nguyen Hue Street in the evening.
Xem tất cả câu ví dụ về mi /mi:/
Tin tức liên quan
Banh mi, the world-famous Vietnamese sandwich, is now available in the size of a palm in Saigon, allowing one to try a variety of different styles.