(sinh vật học) ít (đơn vị chất giống)
(triết học) xung động bản năng
Các câu ví dụ:
1. What bike should you buy? I’d recommend riding a motorbike instead of a scooter.Nghĩa của câu:
Bạn nên mua xe đạp nào? Tôi khuyên bạn nên đi xe máy thay vì xe tay ga.
2. Though the EY team had experience launching a similar digital lending app in India, the challenge in Vietnam was unique as most documents required in the lending process, namely id, utility bills and pay slips, are still stored in paper form.
3. Thanh grew up without a birth certificate or medical care since her mother did not have id papers.
4. He has a birth certificate but not an id card.
5. “I have already submitted a copy of my id with a photo on it but the staff at MobiFone said the photo isn't clear enough and they need a new one,” she said.
Xem tất cả câu ví dụ về id /id/
Tin tức liên quan
The Face ID system uses a mathematical model of users' faces to allow them to sign on to their phones or pay for goods.
As part of efforts to digitize citizens’ information to simplify administrative procedures, Vietnam is providing personal ID numbers to newborns.
This is the first reported case of researchers apparently being able to fool the Face ID software and Apple has still declined to comment.
Many subscribers say they have already provided copies of their ID cards, so why is the new regulation necessary?