N, n (chữ cái)
n (đơn vị đo dòng chữ in, hẹp hơn m)
Các câu ví dụ:
1. Now, for tours booked from May 15 to December 31, visitors will receive a discount of 20 percent on the itinerary for the en, Hang Va, Tu Lan and Tien caves in the province.Nghĩa của câu:
Giờ đây, đối với các tour đặt trước từ ngày 15/5 đến 31/12, du khách sẽ được giảm 20% giá vé hành trình đến các hang Én, Hang Va, Tú Làn và hang Tiên trên địa bàn tỉnh.
2. The submarine was en route from Ushuaia, the southernmost city in the world, to Mar del Plata, about 400 kilometers (250 miles) south of Buenos Aires, when it reported a power failure shortly before disappearing.
3. Exploring the Hang En Waterfall means tackling many trails between the dense trees in the middle of the forest and wading through dangerous streams or steep rocks.
4. According to Nguyen Van Nhiem, chairman of Vietnam Film Distribution Association, without timely government support, Vietnamese cinemas and private film producers may face bankruptcy en masse, weakening the fledging local movie industry.
5. The peacekeeper died en route to the hospital in Gao, the main city in northern Mali, the statement added.
Xem tất cả câu ví dụ về en /en/
Tin tức liên quan
Foreign investors have sold almost 44 percent of their stake in Savico, Vietnam’s largest car dealership, so far this year.
Singapore has made its largest ever seizure of smuggled ivory, impounding a haul of nearly nine tons of tusks from an estimated 300 elephants.
A tropical depression has strengthened into the eighth storm off the eastern coast this year and is on course to move to southern Vietnam.
The number of Vietnamese actively looking for job vacancies in foreign companies is up 10 fold now from last year.