(văn học) văn cảnh, ngữ cảnh, mạch văn
it is often difficult to say what the meaning of a word is apart from its context → thường khó mà hiểu rõ nghĩa của một từ nếu đem tách nó ra khỏi văn cản
khung cảnh, phạm vi
in this context → trong phạm vi vấn đề này; liên quan đến vấn đề này
(Tech) bối cảnh; ngữ/văn cảnh
Các câu ví dụ:
1. They can face many challenges and depend on their children in their care, leading to dependency problems and personal debt, one of the most common reasons for abuse in the context of rapidly aging population.
2. In the context of a boom in renewable energy production including solar and wind power in recent years, many localities have stopped receiving new coal power projects, leading to electricity shortages, Hien said.
3. This decision was made after the Prime Minister's statement at the cabinet meeting about the urgent requirement to ensure food safety in the context of the complicated development of the Covid-19 pandemic.
4. The arrival of foreign cruise ships has been a positive sign, proving that the country is a safe destination in the context that the number of foreign tourists has dropped, affecting travel businesses and tourism revenues.
5. NA delegate Tam, owner of a furniture and equipment corporation, underlined that reinforcing competitiveness in the context of international integration, especially the TPP, is a tough issue the new government will need to confront.
Xem tất cả câu ví dụ về context /'kɔntekst/