ngoại động từ
làm bẩn, làm ô uế
làm nhiễm (bệnh)
làm hư hỏng
to be contaminated by companions → bị bạn xấu làm hư hỏng
Các câu ví dụ:
1. Photo: Tri Tin The directorate said about 2,000 hectares of breeding ponds had been contaminated by salt water.Nghĩa của câu:
Ảnh: Trí Tín Ban giám đốc cho biết khoảng 2.000 ha ao nuôi đã bị nhiễm mặn.
2. Vietnam, whose main wheat suppliers include Russia, Australia and Canada, has been battling with imports contaminated with thistle seed, or cirsium arvense seeds, since May.
3. The government is concerned that contaminated shipments could cause Canadian thistle to spread across the country and potentially harm crop yields in the country.
4. The ministry also proposed that the Department of Agriculture consider stopping imports of wheat goods contaminated with thistle seeds, although it did not give a timeframe, sparking protests from local businesses using wheat.
5. The oil spread and contaminated the tap water for about one million Hanoi residents.
Xem tất cả câu ví dụ về contaminate /kən'tæmineit/
Tin tức liên quan
Coffee chain Starbucks has resumed business in all the eight Hanoi locations it had closed in the wake of water supply contamination.
A Thanh Hoa Province kindergarten where 143 kids had to be hospitalized with food poisoning a fortnight ago has been fined VND43 million ($1,860).
Seawater has intruded into the Mekong Delta's largest reservoir, Kenh Lap in Ben Tre Province.
As Hanoi struggles with polluted tap water, people are staying up at night for tanker trucks’ arrival and hoarding bottled water.
Coffee shop giant Starbucks has temporarily closed seven stores in Hanoi’s southwestern districts over the ongoing oil contamination crisis.