sự đồng ý, sự ưng thuận, sự bằng lòng, sự thoả thuận; sự tán thành)
by greneral (common) consent → do sự ưng thuận chung, được toàn thể nhất trí tán thành
by mutual consent → do hai bên bằng lòng
with one consent → được toàn thể tán thành
to carry the consent of somebody → được sự tán thành của ai
'expamle'>age of consent
tuổi kết hôn, tuổi cập kê
silence gives consent
nội động từ
đồng ý, ưng thuận, thoả thuận; tán thành
=to consent to a plan → tán thành một kế hoạch
(Tech) ưng thuận
Các câu ví dụ:
1. If I can go home, I will have better conditions in which to study," she said, confirming she had gained consent.
2. President Donald Trump should “under no circumstances” take military action against North Korea without the consent of the government in Seoul, the chairwoman of South Korea’s ruling party, Choo Mi-ae, said on Wednesday.
3. go ahead and use a military option without the consent of South Korea.
4. Police in the central province of Binh Thuan are investigating a rape case after a Norwegian woman filed a complaint saying she had been assaulted while she was drunk The suspect has denied the charges and said that she gave her consent.
5. " Child rights activists have pushed for decades to increase the age of consent, but stubborn social norms in the deeply religious country where abortion and divorce are illegal had frustrated their efforts.
Xem tất cả câu ví dụ về consent /kən'sent/
Tin tức liên quan
'President Trump often emphasizes that he put all options on the table. We want to make sure that this option of another war is not placed on the table.'