sự đông nghịt, sự tắt nghẽn (đường sá...)
a congestion of the traffic → sự tắc nghẽn giao thông
(y học) sự sung huyết
sự quá tải
Các câu ví dụ:
1. "This (new overnight tours) will increase the efficiency of the bus stations, meet the needs of passengers, reduce congestion during peak hours and facilitate traffic management," the representative said.
2. The new proposal for retaining a higher share of its revenues would buttress the city’s autonomy, and help it fund important projects to deal with the chronic problems of traffic congestion and urban flooding.
3. Ho Chi Minh City plans to build five elevated roads totaling more than 70 kilometers to ease urban congestion, but has yet to begin on any of them.
4. Nguyen Van Tung, director of Tay Bac travel firm, said holiday crowds have led to traffic congestion and hotel room overload.
5. Bui Hoa An, deputy head of the city's Department of Transport, said he would continue to collect feedback for this plan "not only aimed at reducing air pollution in the city but also congestion.
Xem tất cả câu ví dụ về congestion /kən'dʤestʃn/
Tin tức liên quan
A draft plan prepared by the Hanoi administration will seek to restrict entry downtown areas via automatic toll fees.