sáng, sáng chói
bright sunshine → mặt trời sáng chói
bright red → đỏ tươi
sáng sủa; rạng rỡ, sáng ngời; rực rỡ
a bright force → khuôn mặt sáng sủa
a bright smile → nụ cười rạng rỡ
bright eyes → cặp mắt sáng ngời
a future → tương lai rực rỡ
(thường), (mỉa mai) sáng dạ, thông minh, nhanh trí
a bright boy → một đứa bé sáng dạ
lanh lợi, hoạt bát, nhanh nhẹn
to look on the bright side of everything
* phó từ
sáng chói, sáng ngời
Các câu ví dụ:
1. "(The torch lighting) brings a message that can and will unite our dear Brazil, a country that is suffering much more than it deserves in its quest for a brighter future," Rio Games chief Carlos Nuzman said in his speech.
2. "Only when Vietnam has herd immunity will we be certain and reassured about developing a brighter plan.
3. Vietnamese women like Ngoc are increasingly undergoing plastic surgery not just for beauty reasons, but in the hope of a happy love life, a bigger fortune and a brighter destiny.
4. Inside a church in Jordan, a displaced Iraqi Christian mother dreams of a brighter future for her children far from the war-torn country they were forced to flee.
5. I hope my paintings can help children in Vietnam have more energy and head towards a brighter future.
Xem tất cả câu ví dụ về bright /brait/
Tin tức liên quan
Poverty remains the main concern on the latest national performance index.
This year, the famous competition returns in the central resort town with a new vision and bigger scale.