của đút lót, vật đút lót, vật hối lộ
to take bribe → ăn hối lộ
ngoại động từ
đút lót, hối lộ, mua chuộc
Các câu ví dụ:
1. Both Son, 66, and Tuan, 59, were charged with "violating regulations on management and use of public capital, causing serious consequences" and "taking bribes.
2. Investigators discovered that, in order for the deal to go through in his favor, Vu gave Son 3 million USD, Tuan USD 200,000, and 2 USD in bribes.
3. According to the indictment, nearly 100 billion VND has been recovered related to giving and receiving bribes in the case.
4. Vu was sentenced to between three and four years in prison for paying bribes.
5. Hung admitted that cash transactions, including under-the-table money and cash bribes, have made it more difficult for the government to manage officials' assets and fight corruption.
Xem tất cả câu ví dụ về bribe /braib/
Tin tức liên quan
In a rare move, Vietnamese prosecutors are seeking the death sentence for a former information minister in a notorious TV firm acquisition case.