tính cáu gắt
to stir (rouse) someone's
chọc tức ai, làm ai phát cáu
Các câu ví dụ:
1. Bear bile is extracted -- often continuously and painfully -- from the animals' gallbladders and used in traditional medicine in Vietnam, where the illegal practice remains widespread.
2. But consumers are shunning the farmed version in favor of bile taken from the nearly extinct wild bear population, which can cost 12 times more, and farmers can no longer earn what they used to from the illicit trade.
3. Some farmers -- who can legally keep bears as pets but are not allowed to extract bile -- have started handing over their bears voluntarily.
4. 03 fluid ounces) of farmed bile, but now only makes about $2, as some consumers prefer to shell out for a supposedly higher quality product from wild bears.
5. "People don't seem to like the bile anymore so it's harder to find customers," said the farmer, speaking anonymously.
Xem tất cả câu ví dụ về bile /'bail/