danh từ, số nhiều Bs, B's
(âm nhạc) xi
người thứ hai; vật thứ hai (trong giả thuyết)
(âm nhạc) xi giáng
(đùa cợt) con rệp
not to know B from a bull's foot (brom a broom stick, from a bufalo foot)
không biết gì cả, dốt đặc cán mai
* (viết tắt) của bill of lading
viết tắt của bill of lading
Các câu ví dụ:
1. The city’s apartment supply fell 19 percent year-on-year to 27,900 units, with 73 percent of them in the Grade B segment, according to a recent report by real estate service firm Savills.
2. In the second leg, the top 8 teams of the first leg will be placed in Group A and compete to find the champion, while the bottom 6 teams will start the relegation battle in Group b.
3. For group B of DRAWLeague 1, the top three clubs will have three home games and the remaining three, two each.
4. For the relegation battle in Group B, the top 3 teams have a very high chance of safely finishing early, with the home advantage they have, while the bottom 3 teams will have to fight hard to survive.
5. In the second leg, group A is expected to complete the schedule on November 8 and group b a week later.
Xem tất cả câu ví dụ về b /bi:/
Tin tức liên quan
Food and beverage enterprises dominate the FAST500 ranking of enterprises for 2020 compiled by Vietnam Report (VNR).